All of our plants are North American natives and are guaranteed to be true to species name, and to arrive in good condition. We cannot guarantee successful growth after planting; however, if you are experiencing any difficulties, we appreciate feedback and may be able to offer assistance. No other guarantee is expressed or implied.
One of the many benefits of growing native plants is attracting butterflies, beneficial insects, and, of course, pollinators! We guarantee that our plants have been and will always be grown 100% neonicotinoid free.
Cancellations and Returns
- To cancel a plant or seed order, we must receive notification at least 7 days prior to the scheduled ship date.
- A 25% cancellation fee will be charged on cancelled orders.
- We do not replace plant loss due to neglect, improper maintenance, animals, winter losses, severe weather, acts of God, acts of Mother Nature, or plants installed in soil or sun conditions other than those recommended.
- Shipped plant orders cannot be returned.
- Seed products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Check your order carefully upon receipt. If your order has been damaged or delayed in transit, call (608-577-7332) or email (email@example.com) immediately.