Trails and Paths
Few improvements can enhance your ability to enjoy and care for the natural areas on your land like a carefully designed and well-maintained trail system.
Well designed trails will:
- Not detract from natural beauty or scenery
- Direct water flow from the trail and limit water erosion.
- Avoid disrupting sensitive features and rare species
- Minimize disturbances within healthy natural areas
- Limit the spread of invasive plants
- Minimize risks to human health and safety
- Accommodate the needs of those who use them
Planning and Design
**May be needed where streams or wetlands are involved.